Greenfoam - 300 / Greenfoam - 600
GREENFOAM - 300 / GREENFOAM - 600Aqueous Film Forming Foam 3%, 6%
GREENFOAM - 300 and GREENFOAM – 600 are an aqueous film forming foam ( AFFF ) which have the ability to produce aqueous film on the surface of hydrocarbon liquid fuels. This is effective for rapid vapor suppression and fast fire extinction. GREENFOAM-300 and GREENFOAM-600 are specially formulated to fluoro-chemical surfactants and special chemicals to produce a high quality foam under strict quality control. It is available in 3%, 6% induction grades.
|ID||Proportioning Rate||Minimum using temperature||Fuel type|
|GREENFOAM-300||3%||Ultra cold resistant type||-20℃||Hydrocarbon liquid fuels fire,
Oil storage facility fire,
General oil fire, Spilled oil fire, and Class A fire
|Cold resistant type||-10℃|
|PFOS, PFOA||No Contained|
- Do not include environmental hormanes, PFOS / PFOA.
- Excellent wetting characteristics to extinguish Class A Fires.
- Effective for the prevention of rekindling through air exclusion by foam and film forming after extinguishing.
- Suitable for airports, diesel generator rooms and hydrocarbon bulk storage, etc.
- Keep the container or tank for storage sealed so as not to be contaminated by other substance, expecially water.
- Keep the contains out of the sun and pay attention to severe temperatures.
- The foam should not be mixed with old foam concentrate.
- 200L Drum, 20L Pail
Approval and Listing
- Type Approval (Korea Fire Institute)
* AFFF : Aqueous Film Forming Foam