SNOWFOAM - ONE / SNOWFOAM - 300Eco-friendly Aqueous Film Forming Foam 1%, 3%
SNOWFOAM - ONE and SNOWFOAM - 300 is Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) concentrates combine fluoro-surfactant and hydrocarbone surfactant technologies to provide rapid fire suppression and fast fire extinction for Class B hydrocarbon fires. SNOWFOAM-ONE and 300 have the ability to produce aqueous film and tough foam on the surface of hydrocarbon fuels. SNOWFOAM-300 is designed for use at a proportioning rate of 3 percent and SNOWFOAM-ONE is done at a proportioning rate of 1 percent.
|ID||Proportioning Rate||Minimum using temperature||Fuel type|
|SNOWFOAM - ONE||1%||-20℃||Hydrocarbon liquid fuels fire, Oil storage facility fire, General oil fire, Spilled oil fire, and Class A fire|
|SNOWFOAM - 300||3%||-10℃|
- Suitable for use on hydrocarbon fires with low water solubility.
- Do not contain harmful hormones such as PFOS and PFOA .
- Effective for the prevention of rekindling through air exclusion by foam and film forming after extinguishing.
- Excellent wetting characteristics to extinguish Class A Fires.
- Ideal for locations such as hazardous chemical or fuel storage containers, petroleum processing facilities and flammable liquid containment areas.
SNOWFORM - ONE Fire Extinguishing Test
|Biodegradability Test(4 weeks)||More than 90%|
|Fluorine, Bromine, RoHS||Not Detected|
|PFOA / PFOS / PFHxS / 8:2 FTOH||Not Detected|
|Ecotoxicity||96h-LD50 ≥ 1,000 ppm|
|Acute Dermal Irritation / Corrosion||Non Hazard Class|
|Acute Oral Toxicity||Category 5 ( 5000 ≥ LD50 ≥ 2000 )|
- Using Low-toxic materials, eco-friendly characteristics of this products can decrease corrosion of fire fighting equipment and environmental effects.
- Keep the container or tank for storage sealed so as not to be contaminated by other substance, expecially water.
- Keep the contains out of the sun and pay attention to severe temperatures.
- The foam should not be mixed with old foam concentrate.
- 200L Drum, 20L Pail
Approval and Listing
- Type Approval (Korea Fire Institute)
- Green Certification ( Ministry of SMEs and Startups in Korea )
- Green Confirmation Certificate ( Ministry of SMEs and Startups in Korea )
- The 6th Fire Industry Award, Presidential Citation
* AFFF : Aqueous Film Forming Foam